Dental Career Services - Job Postings
Job Posting: Department Manager
Responsibilities: Primary Responsibilities:
• Manage all workflow`s, processes and procedure`s from development to execution
• Management of production staff, accountability, and staff development.
• Develop, standardize and execute processes and procedures ensuring the best practices are being followed throughout the laboratory
• Assist in the development of and ensure accountability for production department materials and labor budgets
• Assist with product analysis and pricing development
Sales Retention & Marketing Functions
• Communicate frequently and effectively with assigned accounts to grow and retain sales, visit offices, meet with doctors and give presentations
• Assist with troubleshooting and help to manage doctors of concern
• Attend tradeshows, meetings, and other events as a representative of MicroDental
• Initiate and manage employee performance evaluation`s, goal setting, and accountability
• Manage and provide guidance between departments such as CAD, Implants, and Models.
• Organize and manage the training of new staff.
Will Consider International Candidates?: no
Posting Number: 13371
Click Here To Return To Previous Page