Dental Career Services - Job Postings
Job Posting: Denture Technician
Mix and pour dental stone to produce model Duplicate existing models Mounts models on Articulators Invests dentures and partials Boil-out wax Pack model with acrylic and/or other suitable denture base material Divest-break out denture or appliance
Base Plate/Bite Block/Custom Trays:
Use various materials to complete base plates, bite blocks and custom trays. Use burrs, brushes and polishing wheels to finish product. Send to Front Desk for shipping.
Repair broken dentures using acrylic or other suitable material. Bend wire clasps. Laser weld and soldier broken frames. Finish and polish repaired denture using hand held polisher and lathe. Wax denture contour to full denture and partial denture appliances. Finish and polish removable dental appliances using hand held tools and lathes. Select and place teeth in proper occlusial form using lathes, molds and Bunsen burner. Follow the Code of Safe Work Practices. Other duties as may be assigned.
Location:In the heart of Tempe, the city of ASU. We have much going on in this town. We are located on E. Broadway Rd and Dorsey Ln, behind the Desert Schools Credit Union on the SW corner.
Will Consider International Candidates?: yes
Posting Number: 13326
Job Posting: Cad Cam Technologist
Responsibilities: (CAM SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED!!)
• A sound knowledge of engineering design principles
• Proficient in 3Shape designing software
• Proficient in designing
• Good numeracy and computer skills
• Good communication skills
• A knowledge of material properties
• An understanding of manufacturing processes and dental lab methods
• Good problem-solving skills
• Creative flair
• The ability to work as part of a team
• The ability to meet deadlines.
• Ensure case is completed in time to ensure other departments meet Red Date
Location:We are located in the heart of Tempe, home of ASU.
Will Consider International Candidates?: no
Posting Number: 13327
Click Here To Return To Previous Page